Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Personalized M&M's

A couple of weeks ago, we went to the wedding reception of some friends of ours. They had a candy bar at their reception. One of the candies at the bar was M&M's with their picture on them. They were so cute. Last week, my daughters took their families to Las Vegas. While they were there, they visited the M&M store. Their kids were able to pick out the color of M&M's and choose what they wanted printed on them. Then they got to watch as they were printed. They brought a cup of M&M's personalized just for me and my husband. How sweet was that?! These would be really cute as a gift for your honey or even your kids. This is a movie of my grandkids choosing the M&M's for me.

The people on the M&M's in the picture above are our friends who got married. The rest of the M&M's are the ones my kids got for me. You can order your own M&M's here.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you enjoyed your trip to our store, and thanks for writing about personalized M&M'S!

    Sincerely,
    The team at mymms.com

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...