Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ice Cream Cake


I recently found a set of cake pans that I think is really cool. You can make a cake with them and put a filling in the middle (I used Raspberry Ice Cream). The filling is in the shape of a heart. This cake was surprisingly easy to make and looks pretty impressive. I used a white cake (one cake mix was perfect), but I think a chocolate cake would actually work better (the darker edges of the cake wouldn't show as much). I froze the cake before I put the filling between the layers. That way I didn't have to worry about smashing the cake. Then I frosted the cake with whipped cream. It was pretty yummy!
It is a Wilton pan. I bought the pan at Michael's and I used a 50% off coupon, so it only cost $7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...