Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Any Way You Say It, It Still Means "I Love You"

I found a website called BrailleBug that will let you type a message to someone in Braille. The message is then emailed to the person of your choice. They can then decode the message with the decoder on the site, or if thy don't want to do that, there is a button they can push that will automatically decode it for them. I'm not sure what the purpose of this site is, but it is kind of fun. You could write your loved one a secret love note. Look here.
If you don't want to send a message in Braille, You could tell them that you love them in a different language. I've compiled a list of translations of "I Love You". If you are a Star Trek fan it even includes the translation into Vulcan and Klingon. If you are a fan of Lord Of The Rings, I've included the translation into Elvin. There are a lot of languages that I have never even heard of. I never knew there were so many languages! Please keep in mind, I am not a linguist. My son has already told me that one was wrong (I corrected it). I compiled this list from several others that I found on the internet. The information is only as good as the source and I'm really not sure about my sources, so, take it for what it's worth and have fun with it. The list can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...