Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nothing say lovin' like something from the oven


I wanted to make my husband some sweetrolls for Valentines day. I hadn't quite figured out how to do it, when I came across the blog of Gourmet Mom On The Go. She has some great ideas. She makes really cute food with her kids. She had already posted Heart Shaped Sweet rolls. I made them yesterday, following her instructions. They turned out really cute. Just be sure to pinch the point at the bottom really well or they will be round at the bottom instead of pointed. When you get done looking at her sweet rolls, scroll down to see her edible crayons. They are very cute and look pretty easy. She even has downloadable labels for them. If you like to cook with your kids this is a great place to explore! But be prepared to stay awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your blog. You have so many ideas. I have had kind of the same thing going on for many years my husband and I have done many great and crazy things for each other. Thanks for the great ideas. If you want to see some of ours check my blog out under( Lola romantic story or What a night)I will be posting more too. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...