Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Sometimes You Just Need A Sense of Humor

The sentiment on this pillow isn't very romantic. It isn't even true. I really do care if my husband loves me. But when I saw it, it made me laugh. It made my husband laugh, too.

It says:

He loves me
He loves me not
It doesn't matter
I'm all he's got.

It was designed by Lindsey Ready for "Stars-n-Stitches". If you want to get the pattern, her her etsy store is here. She has several other really cute patterns as well. What a creative lady.

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! My husband and I joke around singing the popular Hewey Lewis song "I'm so lucky to be Stuck With You"

    I think it's great when a hubby and wifey can kid around without hurt feelings! I wish I could see the picture of the pillow though =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why the other person could not see the picture, it shows up just fine for me. I feel bad that they can't, because the pillow is way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your CUTE blog. I hope you don't mind but I featured you on MY blog.....http://www.marcicoombs.com Too cute not to share....THANKS FOR THE FUN IDEAS!!!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...