Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Swag

I have this swag hanging in my kitchen window. To make one like it, using a disappearing ink marking pen, draw a variety of different sized hearts (2 to 4 inches in diameter) on the right side of different pieces of Valentine fabric. Sandwich a piece of "Warm and Natural" between the piece of fabric with the patterns drawn on it, and another piece of Valentine fabric. It can be the same or a contrasting fabric. Stitch on the outline of the hearts you drew. Cut around the stitching with pinking sheers. Attach a piece of ribbon 12 to 15 inches long to the top of the heart. Tie the other end in a little bow to another piece of ribbon. Repeat with the other hearts. It can be as long as you want your swag to be. Leave enough ribbon at the ends to attach the swag to the window frame or a banister or wherever you want to hang it.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is incredible, I'm loving all these ideas!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...