Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cards For Assisted Living Center

Last week, the Young Women (12-18 years old) in our church, got together and made valentines. We provided colored card stock, some scrapbook paper, scissors, glue, paper punches, stickers, ribbon, lace, sequins, craft foam, paper doilies, markers and what ever else we could find. They provided the creativity. We had a few preprinted ideas for girls who couldn't think of anything, but most of them came up with their own ideas. They did a great job and I think they turned out really cute.
In February, we are going to visit the residents of an assisted living center in our neighborhood and deliver the Valentine's to the people there. The girls are excited. They had a lot of fun coming up with the Valentines and are anxious to deliver them to the people at the assisted living center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...