Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Individual Cake Pedestal



At a Christmas party my sister attended, the host made individual dessert pedestals as favors for each of the guests. They were filled with candy and wrapped in cellophane and tied with a pretty bow. But I think they would make cute Valentine gifts as well. And they would be really cute to serve dessert on for a party for little girls.
They were made by gluing a small white china plate to the bottom of an inverted ice cream sundae cup. Use an epoxy glue so it is permanent and doesn't wash of. You could use a clear plate as well. The ice cream cups and the plates were purchased at the local second hand store so the dessert pedestal is really inexpensive.

You could include a note that says "I've put you on a Pedestal. Be My Valentine".

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea! I wish there was a DI around here. I might just have to hunt down a thrift store to make one of these.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...