Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentines on other BLOGS

Download and Print:
Wood you be Mine? from mmmcrafts (super cute!)
Lollipop Holder Valentines from Tricia-Rennea illustrations
Zebra Valentines from Bunny Cakes
Variety of Valentines from the Toymaker
Candy Heart Valentines from Bunny Cakes

Cards:
Sewn Paper Valentines from Purl Bee

Craft/Gift:
Valentine Pins from Purl Bee
Felt Fortune Cookies from Martha Stewart
Valentine Treasures from Schlosser Designs
Valentine Vermin from the Junior Society

Food:
Valentine Pretzels from Mayamade

More ideas linked on One Pretty Thing in multiple posts titled Valentine's Day Roundup( 1, 2, 3). I would guess there to be more to come.

1 comment:

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...