Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Heart Brownies


I think these brownies are pretty cute. I guess you could just use a regular cookie cutter and cut a pan of brownies into heart shapes. But I used a Wilton brownie cutter. It is a rectangular cutter that is divided into two hearts. It is taller than regular cookie cutters so you can use it to cut thicker brownies or maybe even cake. Because of the shape of it, there is very little waste from the pan of brownies. But I guess the waste isn't really wasted anyway. At my house someone will always gladly eat the scraps. I got 22 brownies out of a 9x13 pan. I got mine at JoAnn's using a 50% off coupon, so it cost about $3.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...