Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chocolate Puzzle Heart



Baker's Cash & Carry has a cute chocolate mold for a Heart Puzzle. You can put a note with it that says, "You hold a piece of my heart", or, "You complete me", or, "I fall to pieces without you" or "I love you to pieces". If you would rather just buy it ready made, it is available here complete with a gift tag. She has other cute Valentine candy, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u I just ordered mine!!! and she's local so they will be hand delivered =)

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...