Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Old Fashioned Valentine Garland




I have a lot of Victorian calling cards that belonged to my grandmother. They would make really cute valentines, if I only knew how to make them into computer images. (I don't want to use the originals). But, I found this website, The Graphics Fairy, this morning. It has tons of vintage printables, including this cute Valentine Garland. All her stuff is free. She has a lot for Valentines Day as well as other stuff. Go over and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...