Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Heart Shaped Boiled Egg



What could be more fun for breakfast than a heart shaped egg. I found these molds at Amazon. It comes with a heart mold and a star mold. When I bought mine last week, they cost $3.75. My grandkids love these just to eat. But I think they would be great as a garnish on a salad. I slice square eggs all the time to put on my potatoe salad. But I think this summer, I will start to use the star. The instructions for these are in Japanese. You boil the egg and peel it. While it is still hot, put it in the mold and refrigerate it for 20 minutes. I had to experiment to find the right size egg. Extra large eggs work best in the heart mold. Jumbo eggs work best in the star mold (if you use large eggs in the star mold they look like flowers). There are also instructions on how to make a heart shaped egg without a mold here. I tied it and it works but the plastic molds are much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...