Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Friday, January 28, 2011


This year I started Valentines a little early because I had a great idea. My husband Loves KrispyKreme doughnuts, and they have heart shaped doughnuts so I thought I would do something with them for valentines, but the closest KrispyKreme is in Orem. I was going to drive down to Orem to get them for a surpise, but Craig took me down to Provo yesterday for my birthday, so I really had a hard time justifying driving down when I was just down there yesterday, so I started early.

I gave them to him and I used the doughnuts to spell love, I just printed off the "L" and the "E" on my printer and cut them out. I told him, "I Do-nut know what I would do without your love."

2 comments:

  1. how cute! I really like this, and it's making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ran across your blog, and i love this! It is way too cute! i do-nut know what i would do without your love. I LOVE it! I hope I can find a heart donut!

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...