Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Friday, January 28, 2011

You're my Sweetie Pie


This is my contribution to our annual neighborhood Valentine exchange. I bought Hostess Pies and put notes with it that say, "You're the apple of my eye. I'm so glad you're my Sweetie Pie" or "I love you berry much. I'm so glad you're my sweetie pie". I think when I give it to my husband I will give him a real pie. It's a lot of fun to see all the ideas that other people come up with. Thank you, thank you for all your ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...