Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Conversation Hearts

This is another of those things that I'm not quite sure what the purpose is. But it is kind of fun. You can write anything you want on the picture of a conversation heart and then you can post it anywhere you want. Or you can print it and give it for a valentine. It looks just like the real thing.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cute Valentine ideas with us! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spanish conversation Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Spanish conversation practice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanish verb conjugation This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! Common Spanish phrases

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! Learn spanish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Spanish present tense

    ReplyDelete
  8. platica Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...