Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Roses and Noses

Chocolate and Roses are lots of peoples favorite Valentine's gift. So what could be better than Chocolate roses? These roses made from Hershey's kisses have been around for years. My son used some to ask a girl to a dance 10 years ago. But they are still fun. You can get instructions here. Then check out these ideas for chocolate and flowers on KSL Studio 5. I particularly liked the chocolate bowls.


And speaking of Chocolate Roses, here a little different spin. How about long stemmed chocolate noses. The molds are available at Bakers Cash & Carry in Salt Lake. I also found them on Ebay. I used bamboo skewers for the stems.
I included a note that read:

I ordered long stemmed roses for you, but they must have misunderstood. Because when I went to pick them up, they gave me long stemmed noses, instead. I guess it's alright, though. Because, of all the noses, on all the faces, in all the world, I'm glad I picked yours!

Happy Valentine's Day, anyway.
Oh, and just in case you are wondering, here is a list of the meaning of the different colors of roses and one of the significance of the different number of roses you give.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute poem for the noses! I came across your site through Sugardoodle and love it. I just put a link to your blog on the post I just did to give others great ideas from you. Thanks for sharing all your GREAT and FUN ideas. (I watch KSL 5 too and loved the idea for the chocolate bowls. I will have to try that one out!)

    ReplyDelete

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...