Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Friday, January 23, 2009

All Boxed Up


At Christmas, my son's friend made him 100 little boxes like this to reply to his invitation to the dance. She made them out of Christmas paper. Needless to say, I was quite impressed. Now that I know how easy they are, I'm still pretty impressed. But they are super easy to make and are really cute. You can make 2 boxes and 2 lids out of one 12x12 inch piece of paper. A 6x6 inch piece of paper makes a box that is 2x2x1 inch. It will fit about 6 Hershey Kisses. Or you could fill it with anything you want. You can make to bottom white with a decorated lid. Or you can make the bottom and the lid match or make them out of coordinating papers. You could make them in graduated sizes and put one inside the other or stack them up. I cut the paper for the bottom box 1/4 inch smaller than the paper for the lid and I used a small piece of double faced tape to make the points stick on the bottom. You can find instructions on how to make them here

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...