Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Pillows




















One of the things that I did last year for my husband was made him throw pillows for our bed. I stitched cute sayings on some of them. and others I just made, like a red heart and a soft fuzzy red squishy pillow. To do this all I did was find sayings that I liked, then typed them up on my computer in a cute font (see fonts on the side bar for places to download cute fonts) and then traced them on to muslin in pencil and stitched over it. then I created pillow covers with them. Very easy, but time consuming. My husband really likes them, but not so much on the bed, so he moved them out to our front room where they are displayed nicely on our couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...