Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Buy fortune cookies, they can be found at oriental or world markets, and sometimes in the foriegn food sections of local grocery stores.

Carefully remove the fortunes in them (you may need to use tweezers), and replace with your own fortunes. Print your fortunes in red ink on pink paper. Cute Valentine Fonts are available at several websites. Look for "Free Fonts" on your search engine (see the column on the left side of this blog).

Buy a take out chineese food box from a chineese resturant (they also can be found at craft stores, walmart, or super target in valentines patterns)

Place cookies in the box.
Include a note that says "It would be my good fortune to be your Valentine".


fortune ideas:

♥You are surrounded by people who love you♥
♥Love abounds when you’re around♥
♥You will come home to someone who loves you♥
♥Someone wants to be loved by you♥
♥Today’s you lucky day♥
♥Hugs and Kisses are headed your way♥
♥Someone is thinking good thoughts about you right now♥
♥You are one smart cookie♥
♥Pick up your socks... ...or else♥
♥A neat and tidy room will lead to a happy and prosperous life♥
♥There is much wisdom in obedience to your parents♥
♥You are an important member of you family♥
♥Your family is fortunate to have you♥
♥Treat your wife with love and kindness and you will be well rewarded♥
♥Grow old with me: the best is yet to be♥
♥Marriage should be a duet - when one sings, the other claps♥
♥Confucius say: Man who say wife can’t take joke, forget she took him♥
♥A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person♥
2001

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...