Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Money for my Honey

Several years ago I made my kids Valentines using six one dollar bills. It was fun seeing their reactions. My girls treasured them for a long time. I think one of them may still have hers. The boys, on the other hand, promptly took them apart so they could spend their money. A few years after that, my sister sent me a little shirt made from one dollar bill. The six dollar shirt is made on a template made of card stock so you can write a note on the back if you want. I put a message that read:


"I'd give the shirt off my back it you'd be my Valentine"


The instructions for the 1 dollar shirt are here.
The instructions for the 6 dollar shirt are here

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...