Marriage is the best thing in my life. When we openly and privately express our love for each other it only serves to strengthen our relationships. When I am actively thinking of ways to tell my husband how much I love him, it makes me love him more. I realize how happy he makes me and I appreciate everything about him. I see things and think, "How can I use that object to tell him I love him?" This makes me think of him all the time. It makes our marriage stronger and it makes us both happier.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

wall lettering


Another cute thing, that my neighbor did was made a vinyl lettering for the wall. this is simple and can be custom made to say anything you want. There are plenty of places on line, or at boutiques that you can order these things. they go up easily and come off without a problem but will stay as long as you leave them there. My husband loves this because he sees it all the time and it reminds him of how much I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...